- March 9, 2018
- Posted by: robert
Apart from developing actual websites and managing social media platforms, we directly develop content meant for both traditional media (Television, Radio, Print) and digital media platforms.
Our ability to tell your brand story can be trusted. We own stories and develop content meant for:
- PR (Brand Reputation)
- Advertising (Brand Awareness)
- Marketing (Brand adoption)
OUR PROJECT PORTFOLIO INCLUDES:
- AFRICAN ADVENTURE SAFARIS (AAS) CONTENT STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
AAS is a locally (Kenyan) owned tours and safaris agent.
This project was one of the most exciting we have done. Picking up from a tourism space that was ideally shuttered to gaining market relevance. Our scope included:
- Developing a Content Marketing Plan for adoption by AAS
- Re-writing their company profile
- Redeveloping their website content
- Developing Blog stories to sensitize tourists on Covid -19 protocols and Eco-Tourism
- Developing web and blog content on destinations.
- Run a Social Media Voting Campaign
Contact: Andrew (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attached: Company Profile: Graphic Concepts & Web link
- ROYAL REEL PHOTOGRAPHY: BLOG WRITING & WEBSITE CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
Working with photographers is pure bliss. The creative process that goes into finding the best concepts to shoot is mind-blowing. Together with Royal Reel Photography, we developed a Content Marketing Concept dubbed ‘Colors of Life’ that has seen us publish four blog stories so far, check out the stories on their blog https://www.royalreelphotography.co.ke/our-stories/.
We also revamped the Royal Media website content to give it a market-relevant feel based on social engine optimization rules.
Website Link: https://www.royalreelphotography.co.ke/
Contact: Charles (email@example.com)
- GLOBAL EXHIBITIONS – COPYWRITING SERVICES
Global Exhibitions is an Exhibition & Events Management Agency planning events across the world though predominantly in Kenya. They engaged us to assist in developing advertising and publicity materials for their events within the last two years.
Most of this material is meant for social media ads, billboards, mainstream media and outdoor advertising i.e., Billboards.
Our scope includes:
- Developing advertising and marketing campaign concepts for different events.
- Textual Content development for website and social media
- Graphic design for digital and outdoor advertising.
Contact: Hilary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attached: Graphic Concepts, Website link
- THE KENYA ASSOCIATION OF RECORDS MANAGERS AND ARCHIVISTS (KARMA) – COPYWRITING & CONTENT MARKETING SERVICES
KARMA is the Institution mandated with organizing, representing, and acting as the professional body for persons working in or interested in records and archives management in Kenya.
After the creation of the KARMA website, they engaged us to assist in the publicity and advertising process of their 6th Annual Stakeholders Conference (November 2022).
We developed event advertising content in the form of textual print information, and graphic content i.e., brochures, and ad posters.
Contact: Charity (email@example.com)
Attached: Graphic Material & Web link